Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is a Giclee? (pronounced zhee-clay) - Giclee is a French term meaning “to spray”, referring to how an inkjet printer works and how giclee prints are usually produced. Giclée fine art printing provides a luminosity and brilliance that represents the artist’s original artwork better than any fine art reproduction technique available today. Combined with the finest quality canvas and inks, giclée fine art reproductions rival original artwork in beauty and detail.
2. Is a certificate of authenticity provided with limited edition prints? Yes – All limited edition and custom print orders are accompanied with a signed certificate of authenticity from the Jason O’Brien Gallery.
3. How will my print ship? - We ship prints both framed and un-framed. Prints unframed (paper or canvas) will be carefully and securely rolled in protective shipping tubes for safe transport anywhere in the world. Prints sold with frame will be also be packaged and shipped securely in a protective shipping box.
4. What happens if I receive my prints and they are damaged? - All products are shipped from my print shop-vendor in Toronto, Canada. All items are insured and transported via UPS Canada. Therefore, if you receive a damaged product take clear pictures of the item and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will follow-up and communicate timelines for the replacement of your product. Your happiness and satisfaction is our #1 priority.
5. What if I have a custom request or commercial-use opportunity? - If you have a request for commercial use of my work images or a special framing request outside of what is offered, we treat these as custom orders. Send an email to email@example.com with details of what you are looking for and we will do our best to meet your needs.
6. Who do you ship with - We ship within North America primarily using UPS Canada, however from time to time we will use other couriers depending on the order size and where it is being shipped.
7. Do you ship internationally? - International shipments are accepted and will be quoted based on size of the shipment and where it is being shipped. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with details of what you are looking to order and provide your full international mailing address. We will email you back with a quote for your approximate shipment cost and duty fees if applicable. Please note that we cannot deliver to a PO Box so please provide your full address. Please allow 10-20 business days for international shipping.