- Unit Price
DIANA Forever! - Pays homage to the indelible soul R&B songbird of Mowtown - Ms. Diana Ross. Born and raised in Detroit, Diana rose to fame as a founding member and lead singer of the vocal group The Supremes, which, during the 1960s, became Motown's most successful act and is to this day America's most successful vocal group as well as one of the world's best-selling girl groups of all time. As part of the Supremes, her success made it possible for future African American R&B and soul acts to find mainstream success. The group released a record setting, twelve number-one hit singles on the Billboard Hot 100 including the hits "Where Did Our Love Go", "Baby Love", "Come See About Me", "Stop! In the Name of Love", "You Can't Hurry Love", "You Keep Me Hangin' On", "Love Child" and "Someday We'll Be Together".
This is the first work of art from my new “ICON” series where I select famous and revered icons of Black music, arts, culture and entertainment who trail-blazed and built an unforgettable legacy by sharing their gifts with the world that changed with their very presence. This first piece of work celebrates the beautiful Ms. Diana Ross.
Medium: Digital painting - Procreate. 2022
PAPER GICLEE: Premium Archival Fine Art Paper
- 12 x 12 edition size - 250 paper giclee prints
- 24 x 24 edition size - 350 paper giclee prints
- 48 x 48 edition size - 50 paper giclee prints
- Signed and numbered - Yes
- Certificate - Included
CANVAS GICLEE: Premium Archival Fine Art Canvas
- 24 x 24 I edition size - 20/20 canvas giclee print - $500 USD
- 48 x 48 I edition size - 50/50 paper giclee print - $700 USD
- 48 x 48 I edition size - 10/10 canvas giclee print - $800 USD
Shipping - Free shipping in North America (allow 10-12 business days)